You rely heavily on your heating and air conditioning systems to create a comfortable home environment, so it’s important that they be well maintained. Just as with any other major system or appliance, your HVAC equipment needs to be regularly inspected and tuned up by a qualified professional. That’s where Chadwell Comforts comes in.
At Chadwell Comforts, your comfort and safety are our top priorities. That’s why our HVAC service team is proud to offer you access to our comprehensive maintenance program.
Neglecting your HVAC equipment can result in inefficient systems that experience frequent repairs, and possibly even premature failure. If you want to avoid replacing your AC or heating system years before serving its expected lifetime, experts recommend scheduling twice annual maintenance services. AC maintenance during spring and heating maintenance during fall can prepare your systems for the high demands of summer and winter.
Below are the key benefits of annual HVAC maintenance:
- Prevents AC repairs and heater repairs
- Prolongs the lifespan of the equipment
- Satisfies your manufacturer’s warranty
- Ensures more consistent airflow
- Catches problems early on
- Protects safety features and mechanisms
- Ensures proper calibration of thermostats
- Keeps your home environment more comfortable
- Prevents energy bills from rising
Best of all, regular HVAC maintenance gives you peace of mind knowing you don’t need to worry about your HVAC equipment breaking down.
Discover how you can benefit from our Shelbyville HVAC maintenance program by contacting Chadwell Comforts today!